Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Madesclair Vivian <vm...@sopragroup.com> on 2009/07/10 14:36:16 UTC

RE: http-component, wsdl forwarding

Hello again,

I still don't know why the response is stuck, and did not receive much help about it.
But I must tell that it works fine with the cxf-bc component which seems to be best suited for web-service calls. I am just wondering what is the use of the soap options over the HTTP component.

Regards,
Vivian

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for your feedback Vivian.