Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl> on 2021/01/27 09:21:43 UTC

Fwd: merge-apache-drill-master-onto-mapr-master - Build # 1454 - Still Failing!

Hi,

I got this email below.
Seems like at HPE they still have something running under the Mapr name
that is sending out emails about Apache Drill.
Any ideas on who manages this?

Perhaps Ted has an idea who to forward this to?

Niels Bassjes

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
This should be fixed / will be fixed shortly.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
Hey Niels,

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Huh.  I will look at it.