Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "mirror.tw" <mi...@mirror.tw> on 2008/11/17 11:28:47 UTC

Please update mirror site ip-address

dears,
Please update mirror site ip-address
www.mirror.tw
ip-address:change to 60.244.226.226
and
Because in this site(ftp.mirror.tw) server hard disk damage repair,
creates the mirror site service expiration until now,
estimated that this month will repair,
after awaiting repairs duplicate,
repays immediately,

mark
mirror@mirror.tw

Re: Please update mirror site ip-address

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, mirror.tw wrote:

> Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:28:47 +0800 (CST)
> From: mirror.tw <mi...@mirror.tw>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Please update mirror site ip-address
>
> dears,
> Please update mirror site ip-address
> www.mirror.tw
> ip-address:change to 60.244.226.226
> and
> Because in this site(ftp.mirror.tw) server hard disk damage repair,
> creates the mirror site service expiration until now,
> estimated that this month will repair,
> after awaiting repairs duplicate,
> repays immediately,

Mark,

   Apache.org stores the name of mirrors, not the IP.

   The mirror overview picked up the move ; look at

     http://www.apache.org/mirrors/#tw

> mark

   Regards,

   Henk Penning.

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: Please update mirror site ip-address

Posted by Yuan-Chung Hsiao <yc...@mail.stu.edu.tw>.