Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no> on 2020/09/28 20:59:14 UTC

Looking for a current pax exam karaf feature test code example

Does anyone have a code example for a current minimal pax exam test

I'm trying to create an integration test for the PostgreSQL JDBC driver
karaf feature, so what I want is a test that loads the feature and waits
for a DataSourceFactory service.

I'm trying to make a minimal effort by copy/pasting my old integration
tests, but:
 1. my tests haven't been active since I transitioned from Java 1.8 to Java 11
 2. they contain too much clutter in their configuration

Thanks!

- Steinar

Re: Looking for a current pax exam karaf feature test code example

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yeah, that’s the goal of KarafTestSupport: provide a base for your tests and simplify the configuration.

I’m happy it helps !

Regards
JB

Posted by Steinar Bang <sb...@dod.no>.