Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by yaswanth kumar <ya...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/24 02:55:12 UTC

Any blog or url that explain step by step configure grafana dashboard to monitor solr metrics

Can some one post here any blogs or url where I can get the detailed steps involved in configuring grafana dashboard for monitoring solr metrics??

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Any blog or url that explain step by step configure grafana dashboard to monitor solr metrics

Posted by Rajdeep Sahoo <ra...@gmail.com>.
You can refer the below url

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/monitoring-solr-with-prometheus-and-grafana.html

Posted by Emir Arnautović <em...@sematext.com>.
Hi,
In case you decide to go with cloud solution, you can check how you can monitor Solr with Sematext: https://sematext.com/blog/solr-monitoring-made-easy-with-sematext/ <https://sematext.com/blog/solr-monitoring-made-easy-with-sematext/>

Regards,
Emir