Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by David Bau <da...@bea.com> on 2003/11/21 21:02:45 UTC

See one, do one, teach one

Just a note on the dynamic I hope grows in this group.

In the surgery community they have saying for rare procedures (you must
admit is a little bit scary if you stop and think about the realities facing
good doctors who wield the knife), which is "see one; do one; teach one."

XMLBeans is new stuff, so there's lots to learn and a lot of benefit we can
get by teaching each other.  I'm hoping that for folks here, each time you
have a specific problem from yesterday that you've got fixed today, tomorrow
you can come back here and teach people about what you've learned.  Thanks
Ken, Dmitri, Arne, Javier, Scott, Robert, and everybody else here who sees
one and does one, and then remembers to come back here to teach one.  It is
much appreciated.

David