Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/28 15:18:31 UTC

Quick recap of what's going on, please :)

Hi guys,
I just subscribed to the dev list, and I think a lot is going on these days.

Can someone do a very quick recap or point me to some doc with the status of
the proposal?

Thx
Simone

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"

Re: Quick recap of what's going on, please :)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-01-28, Simone Chiaretta wrote:

> Well... apparently they all voted for accepting the proposal.

Due to timezone differences and all that ASF votes run at least 72 hours
so it is a bit too early to count the votes, but it is looking
very good right now.

Stefan

Re: Quick recap of what's going on, please :)

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Glyn Darkin <gl...@darkinsystems.com>.
The discussion about the proposal can be seen on the tread below, just search the page for "[VOTE] Accept Lucene.Net for incubation"

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201101.mbox/thread

Cheers

On 28 Jan 2011, at 14:18, Simone Chiaretta wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I just subscribed to the dev list, and I think a lot is going on these days.
>
> Can someone do a very quick recap or point me to some doc with the status of
> the proposal?
>
> Thx
> Simone
>
> --
> Simone Chiaretta
> Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider
> Blog: http://codeclimber.net.nz
> RSS: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/codeclimber
> twitter: @simonech
>
> Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
> "Life is short, play hard"

Glyn Darkin

Darkin Systems Ltd
Mob: 07961815649
Fax: 08717145065
Web: www.darkinsystems.com

Company No: 6173001
VAT No: 906350835

Re: Quick recap of what's going on, please :)

Posted by Glyn Darkin <gl...@darkinsystems.com>.
The discussion about the proposal can be seen on the tread below, just search the page for "[VOTE] Accept Lucene.Net for incubation"

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201101.mbox/thread

Cheers

On 28 Jan 2011, at 14:18, Simone Chiaretta wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I just subscribed to the dev list, and I think a lot is going on these days.
>
> Can someone do a very quick recap or point me to some doc with the status of
> the proposal?
>
> Thx
> Simone
>
> --
> Simone Chiaretta
> Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider
> Blog: http://codeclimber.net.nz
> RSS: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/codeclimber
> twitter: @simonech
>
> Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
> "Life is short, play hard"

Glyn Darkin

Darkin Systems Ltd
Mob: 07961815649
Fax: 08717145065
Web: www.darkinsystems.com

Company No: 6173001
VAT No: 906350835

Re: Quick recap of what's going on, please :)

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.
Wow 146 messages ...

so basically now we are waiting for the gatekeepers to vote?

Simone

Posted by Robert Jordan <ro...@gmx.net>.