Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org> on 2020/02/06 14:14:46 UTC

Add RAT exclusion

As part of DOXIA-540, it seems I first need to bring licenses into
sync with what RAT expects. There's one binary image file I need to
exclude form the check.

The RAT configuration comes from the Apache parent POM. I want to add
an exclusion for a specific file in the doxia-site pom.  To do this,
where/what do I need to add to the doxia-site pom.xml?  That is I want
to reconfigure the rat plugin. None of the obvious things I tried
seemed to have any effect.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Add RAT exclusion

Posted by Elliotte Rusty Harold <el...@ibiblio.org>.
Thanks. That worked.

On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 1:17 PM Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> you can add excludes with combine.children="append" attribute:
> see for example https://github.com/apache/maven/blob/maven-3.6.3/pom.xml#L634
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le jeudi 6 février 2020, 15:14:46 CET Elliotte Rusty Harold a écrit :
> > As part of DOXIA-540, it seems I first need to bring licenses into
> > sync with what RAT expects. There's one binary image file I need to
> > exclude form the check.
> >
> > The RAT configuration comes from the Apache parent POM. I want to add
> > an exclusion for a specific file in the doxia-site pom.  To do this,
> > where/what do I need to add to the doxia-site pom.xml?  That is I want
> > to reconfigure the rat plugin. None of the obvious things I tried
> > seemed to have any effect.

Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo@ibiblio.org

Re: Add RAT exclusion