Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Nishant Chandra <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/12 17:42:01 UTC

dataset

Hi,

Is there any publicy available binary preference dataset e.g.
item-user dataset? I want to use it for evaluating taste algorithms.

Thanks,
Nishant

Re: dataset

Posted by Nishant Chandra <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sean. I wish I could get a dataset from e-commerce domain.

For knowledge of other users, Audioscrobbler data set is now available
for download from:
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj/audioscrobbler_data.html

Thanks,
Nishant

--
Nishant Chandra
Hyderabad, India

Re: dataset

Posted by zhao zhendong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nishant,

Thanks.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:58 AM, zhao zhendong <zh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Sean,
>
> Very interesting. However, I cannot download the Audioscrobbler data set
> you mentioned.
> http://www.audioscrobbler.com/data/
>
> Do you know where we can find it?
>
> Cheers,
> Zhendong
>

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Look at the data sets listed here:
>>
>> http://ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/~jun/CollaborativeFiltering.html#dataset<http://ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/%7Ejun/CollaborativeFiltering.html#dataset>
>>
>> You might try the Audioscrobbler data set. You can also simply ignore
>> ratings from any data set with ratings, of course.
>>
>> I also think data from this dating site is interesting and wrote about
>> it in the Mahout book.
>> http://www.occamslab.com/petricek/data/
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Nishant Chandra
>> <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is there any publicy available binary preference dataset e.g.
>> > item-user dataset? I want to use it for evaluating taste algorithms.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Nishant

> Zhen-Dong Zhao (Maxim)
>
> <><<><><><><><><><>><><><><><>>>>>>
>
> Department of Computer Science
> School of Computing
> National University of Singapore
>
> ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<<<
> Homepage:http://zhaozhendong.googlepages.com
> Mail: zhaozhendong at gmail dot com

Zhen-Dong Zhao (Maxim)

<><<><><><><><><><>><><><><><>>>>>>

Re: dataset

Posted by zhao zhendong <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

Very interesting. However, I cannot download the Audioscrobbler data set you
mentioned.
http://www.audioscrobbler.com/data/

Do you know where we can find it?

Cheers,
Zhendong

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look at the data sets listed here:
>
> http://ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/~jun/CollaborativeFiltering.html#dataset<http://ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/%7Ejun/CollaborativeFiltering.html#dataset>
>
> You might try the Audioscrobbler data set. You can also simply ignore
> ratings from any data set with ratings, of course.
>
> I also think data from this dating site is interesting and wrote about
> it in the Mahout book.
> http://www.occamslab.com/petricek/data/
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Nishant Chandra
> <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any publicy available binary preference dataset e.g.
> > item-user dataset? I want to use it for evaluating taste algorithms.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nishant

Zhen-Dong Zhao (Maxim)

Re: dataset