Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/07/28 22:20:23 UTC

REVIEW: Notifications framework merge into Apache Fineract

Nazeer,

Could you please clarify what remaining work Adhyan needs to complete to
get his notifications framework work from last year merged into Apache
Fineract?

I believe the front-end code is in place since I can see the notifications
icon.

Courage/Pranjal, could you also please clarify to the community what
additions you are adding to the notifications framework?

I would like to get Adhyan's work finally merged in as Mayank as part of
his GSOC project is going to be working on enableing the notifications to
staff to be delivered into the Android Field Officer app as in-app and
Android system-level notifications.

As discussed on the other thread, the notifications framework might also be
utilized for client notifications.

Ed
--
*Ed Cable*