Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by waseemfa <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 14:17:38 UTC

NTLM failure in between a transaction

Hi ,

I am currently running a test plan which calls four samplers in a loop.  To
do this I added a HTTP Authorization Manager at the start of the plan and it
working fine for the home page.  When it enters the loop, it passes for few
no. of samples and then fails after a while giving 401 error.  This failure
happens only for a single transaction in the loop out of the four
transactions I have.

Could some one please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-Waseem