Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Tom Lloyd <th...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/11 13:36:11 UTC

Compiling nightmare

i all,

I would like to try and use rivet but I have got stuck when trying to compile under Ubuntu 9.10. I have run configure OK but it fails when I go to make it. I have apache installed from the repositories, got apxs2 from the apache2-prefork-dev package. When I compile get gets loads of errors. Here is the log on pastebin:  http://pastebin.com/m2f9bc4ed.  am not sure but i think the wrong apache headers are being used but i am unsure how to sort that out. O have apache compiled and installed.

Thanks,

Tom

Re: Compiling nightmare

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Hi Tom,

are you building from the version in trunk?  I see error messages in
your output I remember had been fixed long time ago for the apache2 build.

Moreover I think configure needs to know more about your setup. The file
INSTALL tells more about this.

 -- Massimo Manghi