Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/09/12 03:16:44 UTC

Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement

Ok here's my first draft. Please edit boldly.

Understand I intentionally tried to expand this one as I'M hoping these
announcements will not only say we are putting out the next release but
help to bring in more people, show them the width and breath of the
product (like support from major players like Cisco) and get us some more
press coverage and more adoption.

I know we usually keep this sweet and simple, but I think we need to up
our message as well and show the maturity in our announcements as well.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/4.2+Release+Announce
ment

Let me know what you think.
Matt

Posted by Prodosh Banerjee <p....@anolim.com>.
Hood thinking Matt. g

Prodosh Banerjee (from my iphone)

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Matt,

Sounds good to me!

Best regards,

Karen

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Perfect!

Karen

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
That time works for me!

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com>.
Hi Chip,

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Ok, Got it updated.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/4.2+Release+Announcement

Re: [ACS42] 4.2 Release Statement

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Yep, that's what I thought. :-) I already updated the release.

Matt

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.
+1 - That makes sense - 1900 issues make it sounds like swiss cheeseŠ

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Mathias

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.