Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rahul Kirthivasan <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/31 23:00:31 UTC

javax/ejb/EJBObject exception in SOAP method

Hi,

I seem to be getting the following error when from the
 java class deployed to
receive SOAP messages in Apache SOAP.
The Error message is :
SOAP Fault Code   =  SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:,
SOAP Fault String  =  javax/ejb/EJBObject

I am not using any EJB objects from within this
specific method call, (only in other methods) but it
gives me this error. Any idea what could be wrong.
I have tomcat 3.2 nstalled and after that I installed
J2EE 1.3 would this have messed up my tomcat 3.2
settings, because J2EE also installs Tomcat.

Thanks,
Rahul