Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Roeder, Andreas" <An...@firstdata.de> on 2010/02/01 11:00:20 UTC

Get all fonts and find out if they are embedded

Hello,

How can I find out which fonts are used inside a PDF and if they are embedded?

Best Regards,

Andreas

Re: Get all fonts and find out if they are embedded

Posted by "Erik Scholtz, ArgonSoft GmbH" <es...@argonsoft.de>.
Andreas,

try resources.getFonts() like resources.getImages() in the example with
the images.

Fonts are handled as PDFont; the javadoc therefor you'll find at:
http://www.pdfbox.org/javadoc/org/pdfbox/pdmodel/font/PDFont.html

It is always a good idea to look at the examples and the javadoc first (
http://www.pdfbox.org/javadoc/ ).

And a last request from me to you:
Please reply to the mail your answering by using your email-programs
reply-function: By creating a new mail, the thread is broken and it is
very difficult to keep track of the thread otherwise.

Ciao,
Erik