Posted to user@click.apache.org by mkgolfer <mk...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/22 18:32:59 UTC

Programmatic Table Layout

Hi All,
I have read from the user guide section 3.7.2. Programmatic layout.  It
refers to forms.  Has anybody done anything with Tables or FormTables?  I
have just put into production my first Click application and learned a lot
due to a set of complex tables, forms etc.

This next project has a REALLY nasty set of table layout requirements and I
was wondering if there was someone who can point me to programmatic examples
for Tables.

By the way, I still consider myself a Click newbie, but so far its a really
nice and an easy to use framework.  I hate JSP and Struts!  ;)

Thanks Guys, keep up the good work!

Re: Programmatic Table Layout

Posted by mkgolfer <mk...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Bob,
Thanks for the info.  That's what I thought and that's the path I am taking.
Oh well... ;(