Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "乐军(Roger Le)" <rl...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2002/11/18 02:22:36 UTC

Screen can't excute

Hi

I'm a newbie of turbine, I'm use the turbine 2.1 at first but there are
some bugs like "redirect error".so I change the turbine 2.1 to turbine
2.2-rc1.Now the site can run,but still have problem.

I used BoIndex.vm as the first template of my site,and I wrote a screen
BoIndex.java as my default screen extends from the
VelocityScreen. But when i visit my site,the BoIndex.java can't
execute,only the template diplayed (the VelocityScreen executed)

my server is Resin-2.1.6

my configuration in TR.properties about the template
module.packages=com.zhongyi.bo.modules

template.homepage=BoIndex.vm

screen.homepage=

template.login=BoLogin.vm

screen.login=BoIndex

template.error=Error.vm

screen.error=VelocityErrorScreen

screen.invalidstate=error.InvalidState

default.doctype=Html40Transitional

action.login=LoginUser

action.logout=LogoutUser

action.sessionvalidator=sessionvalidator.TemplateSessionValidator

action.accesscontroller=AccessController

is it a bug? or i configurated the TR properties incorrected.