Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pallavi Goyal <go...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/22 13:57:17 UTC

Purpose of ASSET_USAGE and ASSET_USAGE_OUT_IN product type

Hello All

I am exploring Fixed Assets in ofbiz.
I observed there are two types of fixed asset product in the system
- ASSET_USAGE and ASSET_USAGE_OUT_IN.

Please help me in understanding the purpose of these two.

Thanks and Regards
Pallavi Goyal

Re: Purpose of ASSET_USAGE and ASSET_USAGE_OUT_IN product type

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
When i remember well, we used this to be able to rent out fixed assets
(OUT_IN)

or just internal assets.

On 22/08/17 20:57, Pallavi Goyal wrote:
> Hello All
>
> I am exploring Fixed Assets in ofbiz.
> I observed there are two types of fixed asset product in the system
> - ASSET_USAGE and ASSET_USAGE_OUT_IN.
>
> Please help me in understanding the purpose of these two.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Pallavi Goyal

Hans Bakker
CEO, http://antwebsystems.com