Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Michael Vu <mv...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/10 22:36:02 UTC

[AXIS2] AxisConfiguration copy

All,

I am trying to duplicate an AxisConfiguration object, not a shallow copy,
but a deep copy. Does anyone know a way of doing this? What could also help
instead is a list of data members you think could be shared between all the
copies of the AxisConfiguration and data members that need its own unique
copy. Any help is deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Michael Vu

Re: [AXIS2] AxisConfiguration copy

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Michael Vu wrote:
> All,
>
> I am trying to duplicate an AxisConfiguration object, not a shallow
> copy, but a deep copy. Does anyone know a way of doing this? What could
> also help instead is a list of data members you think could be shared
> between all the copies of the AxisConfiguration and data members that
> need its own unique copy. Any help is deeply appreciated.

AxisConfiguration keeps only the config data which doesn't need to be
copied. But ConfigurationContext, yes you may need to copy. If you can
explain your requirement a bit, may be we can help.

-- Chinthaka