Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Mohamed Ali <Mo...@omsme.com> on 2015/05/28 01:18:40 UTC

Support needed

Hello Team,
                I'm developing a crossplatform application using cordova (Visual studio hyprid multi device application).
I need to open the camera inside of the application without launching the camera application.

Requirements:

1-      Back camera should be opened in a frame inside of the page

2-      User can capture photos and videos.

I found "navigator.getUserMedia" that is opening the front camera. Is there any way to open the rear camera instead?

Needed platforms:
Android
IPhones

Could you please help?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohamed Ali , PMP
Project Manager
M: +20 122 0488  334 |  T: +202 2671 4091 |  F: +202 2670 6016
E:   mohamed_ali@omsme.com<ma...@omsme.com>  |  www.omsme.com<http://www.omsme.com/>  |

DISCLAIMER:
The Information contained in this transmission may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender and delete this transmission and all copies. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are solely by the author and not necessarily those of OMS. OMS is not responsible for any political, religious, racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users. Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of OMS.

Re: Support needed

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
This isn't a support mail, you should ask on stackoverflow.

But that's hiw the plugin works, it launchs the camera app, if you don't
want that you can create your own plugin. I've seen ine that shows the
camera inside of a canvas element, as far as I know, that's the only way to
show the camera inside the html

RE: Support needed

E:   mohamed_ali@omsme.com  |  www.omsme.com  |