Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/05 15:36:54 UTC

Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

We have a nice list of fixed bugs for 1.2.4 and 2.0.4 releases. If
there are volunteers to prepare the release artifacts for the vote,
please let me know (and don't forget to add your key to the KEYS
file). Otherwise I can do that myself.

Was also going to suggest 3.0M2 on the heels of the stable releases.

Andrus

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Derek,

Still wanted to cleanup some new features, and submit a few new CLA's
from the recent contributors (which may delay it a bit). But
otherwise we are ready to go and I hope it will happen fairly soon.

Andrus

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Derek Rendall <de...@gmail.com>.
Andrus

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I just spent several days setting up a new computer and transferring
applications/files, so I was kind of busy ... a chore I never like.
I'll try to look at the artifacts.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Tore, Kevin -

not a problem. I just posted the artifacts per VOTE thread. I'll
appreciate if you could take a look at those and cast your votes.

Thanks
Andrus

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
Hello.

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
Sorry.  I was hoping to get to this over the weekend, but alas, more travel
ahead.  I'm going to be in Germany giving a presentation next week.

On the positive side, I'm going to have a lot of travel with little to do,
so I'm hoping to work on some Cayenne stuff.  Hopefully maven offline issues
won't kill me.

--
Kevin

Re: Preparing 1.2.4/2.0.4