Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Shane Curcuru/CAM/Lotus <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/04/25 21:48:06 UTC

Fwd: about the xalan-j_2_3_1 test

General Xalan usage questions should always be forwarded to the
xalan-j-users list instead of to individual developers.

Yes, Xalan's performance characteristics have changed significantly between
2.2.0 and 2.3.1, mostly for the better.  Other details about your program
(like JAva snippets of how you call the transformer) would be useful to try
to help explain this.

- Shane
----- Forwarded by Shane Curcuru on 04/25/2002 03:45 PM -----
Hi shane,

How are you ?

Could you tell me why When I use the xalan to
do the big file copy, the new version xalan-j_2_3_1
is more slow than the xalan-j_2_2_0 ?

the following is the XSL file:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0">