Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sanjaya Kumar Patel <sk...@hotmail.com> on 2009/11/15 05:19:29 UTC

Struts 2.1.8 vs Spring MVC

Hi All,

I am new to Struts and Spring and trying to choose one of them for a new web application. I tried searching comparisons between Struts 2.1 and Spring MVC but could not find anything concrete. Some forum posts suggest "why not Spring MVC, as it is a part of spring stack."

I am a bit inclined towards Struts 2.1.8 and curious to know some practical advantages of it over Spring MVC. Some answers could be - it has a jQuery plugin, coding is lesser, it is more stable and mature, it has more books available or anything practical.

thanks
Sanjay

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop