Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 刘鑫 <li...@7moor.com> on 2020/07/15 08:18:51 UTC

咨询ElasticJob相关事宜

尊敬的各位开发者,大家好!

    我是北京容联七陌的刘鑫,首先恭喜ElasticJob成为 Apache ShardingSphere 的子项目!

    近期我司计划使用ElasticJob-lite作为分布式调度的落地方案,近期也做了一些调研和测试。从目前的状况来看,项目还不够稳定,主页文档变动、github提交频繁,同时文档中提供的maven依赖也无法正常使用。作为生产环境的落地方案存在一定风险,
特此发送此邮件,咨询各位开发者,何时可以提供一个稳定版本?我们需要通过这个时间来进一步评估相关事宜。

    最后,感谢感谢各位百忙之中抽出时间查看我的邮件,同时也烦请各位能尽快给出回复。再一次表示感谢!

    祝好!

    刘鑫,liuxin@7moor.com

Re: 咨询ElasticJob相关事宜

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Hi, Liuxin!
   Thanks for your question, but please use English in emails or issues
next time!
    As ElasticJob donates to ASF and is a sub-project of ShardingSphere, we
are working hard for the first release, and will do the release in the next
two weeks if possible. This time,  we adjust many APIs, modules, and fix
some bugs , and update docs . These changes are based on ElasticJob roadmap.
   Please feel free to contact us and welcome to join the community !

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

Re: 咨询ElasticJob相关事宜

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.