Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Lars Schnoor <La...@ifad.dk> on 2010/04/23 12:22:43 UTC

void methods

Hi
I am considering using PropertyHandlerMapping.getListMethods() and
PropertyHandlerMapping.getMethodHelp(String pHandlerName) to document my
interface.
The PropertyHandlerMapping.getListMethods() gives me an array of strings
listing the methods, except those methods that return void. I have
invoked PropertyHandlerMapping.setVoidMethodEnabled(true), but the
methods that return void are not listed, why?
Thanks

Lars

Re: void methods

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
Might be a bug. Suggest you have a look at the sources. As you prooved
to be quite capable in the past, should be no problem. :-)

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!