Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com> on 2018/05/23 19:12:46 UTC

Blog post on smart-apply-patch

FYI.

Based upon a Twitter comment about difficulties in using patch from aphyr, I wrote up a quick (with probably a ton of errors as a result…. haha) something on smart-apply-patch this morning:

https://twitter.com/effectmachines/status/999366529455218689

Anywhoo… thought some of you might be interested in it.

Thanks.

Re: Blog post on smart-apply-patch

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.
nice!