Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/03 17:59:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Felix Web Console 1.2.2

Hi all,

Time to tally the vote.

The following votes have been cast:

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Karl Pauls (*)
  +1 Richard S. Hall (*)
  +1 Rob Walker (*)
  +1 Clement Escoffier

This vote therefore succeeds with  5 +1 votes (4 of which binding), no 0
votes and no -1 votes.

I will now proceed uploading the artifacts to the Maven Repository, the
Download page and our Bundle Repository.

Regards and Thanks
Felix