Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Agha Saad <ag...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 06:27:27 UTC

[Introduction]

Hi everyone,

This is Agha Saad Fraz, I am pursuing Software Engineering and My initial
application for the Outreachy has got approved. I am interested in applying
to Apache for Outreachy. I have seen the Apache ideas, The ideas that have
attracted me the most are:

<https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-may-2020-internship-round/communities/apache/#improve-apache-camel-website>

> Improve the UI of Apache Airflow 2.0
<https://www.outreachy.org/outreachy-may-2020-internship-round/communities/apache/#improve-the-ui-of-apache-airflow-20>

I have selected these ideas as these are aligned to my interest. I have
been developing websites and software for more than a year. I have
developed websites using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JavaScript, JQuery, PHP, and
have developed software using python and its libraries.

Guide me on how to get started. Thanks :)

Re: [Introduction]

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi Agha,

please contact the mentors for the project directly. You can see their
emails on the Outreachy site.

Join the Camel and Airflow mailing list.
Airflow: https://airflow.apache.org/community/

Use those links to join the mailing lists and introduce yourself
there...ask for the mentors on the projects Or write the mentors directly.

The ASF is made up of a group of projects or communities each independent
from each other. So Apache Camel is different from Apache Airflow.

Thanks.
Awasum