Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Edward Jiang <xi...@oracle.com> on 2003/11/07 21:47:09 UTC

[Xalan-j 2.5.2 / windows 2000] Exception raised when trying to run the compiled xslt class

Hi, all,

Sorry if this has been reported before.

[Xalan-j 2.5.2 / windows 2000 / JDK 1.4.1]

I got following exception when trying to run my compiled output1.class from output1.xsl.

C:\xalantest>java org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Transform small.xml output1
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM.<init>(Lorg/apache/xml/dtm/DTMManag
er;Ljavax/xml/transform/Source;ILorg/apache/xml/dtm/DTMWSFilter;Lorg/apache/xml/utils/XMLStringFactory;ZIZZ)V
        at org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM2.<init>(SAX2DTM2.java:1901)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.SAXImpl.<init>(SAXImpl.java:716)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM(XSLTCDTMManager.java:367)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.dom.XSLTCDTMManager.getDTM(XSLTCDTMManager.java:175)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Transform.doTransform(Transform.java:153)
        at org.apache.xalan.xsltc.cmdline.Transform.main(Transform.java:323)

FYI, The output1.xsl works if I use the xalan xslt directly.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Edward

Re: [Xalan-j 2.5.2 / windows 2000] Exception raised when trying to run the compiled xslt class

Posted by Christine Li <jy...@ca.ibm.com>.

You are using JDK 1.4.1, please refer to
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N100CB

Christine Li
XSLT Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Tel: (905)413-2601
Email: jycli@ca.ibm.com

             "Edward Jiang"
             <xin.jiang@oracle
                                       <xa...@xml.apache.org>
             11/07/2003 03:47                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject