Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2001/06/27 05:00:40 UTC

#parse in a navigation

I am trying to do a #parse("SubMenu.vm") from a navigation
but it doesn't seem to work.  The exact same statement
works in a screen.  Is there some reason why #parse and
#include don't work in navigations or is something going wrong.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: #parse in a navigation

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Sorry, it works fine when you put it in the right place.

Scott (hanging head in shame).