Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/05 18:20:35 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #446: Edit conflict warning messages may not be visible when not in side-by-side edit mode

On 3/5/13, Apache Bloodhound <bl...@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #446: Edit conflict warning messages may not be visible when not in
> side-by-side
> edit mode
> -----------------------+-----------------------
>  Reporter:  rjollos    |      Owner:  rjollos
>      Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
>  The issue is described in details in trac:#11102, and affects Bloodhound
>  in the same way.
>
> --
> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/446>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

we should have a keyword for this kind of tickets

Olemis.

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #446: Edit conflict warning messages may not be visible when not in side-by-side edit mode

Posted by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
Feel free to add them! :-)

--
Joe Dreimann
*

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #446: Edit conflict warning messages may not be visible when not in side-by-side edit mode

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> we should have a keyword for this kind of tickets

For tickets that depends on a specific Trac release for a fix, or are
separately fixed in a Trac release, I've been tagging them with trac-1.x.y.

For example,
 - Resolving #383 [1] required a fix that was included in Trac 1.0.1 (I say
"required" because it wasn't worth patching our local copy of Trac for such
a small issue).
 - #419 [2] will be fixed in Trac 1.0.2 (fix already applied to Trac
1.0-stable), but it was just a change to a template, so we don't depend on
a Trac release for fixing the issue in Bloodhound.

I haven't been tagging these tickets until a fix is scheduled for Trac, so
a more general keyword such as "trac" and/or "upstream" could encompass a
larger set of tickets at this time.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/383
[2] https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/419