Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/14 19:44:12 UTC

Tapestry logging

I'm used to work with log4j and I see that Tapestry is (unfortunately)
using Commons-Logging.
I can't figure out how to get Tapestry in debug mode.
I've tried to set it up in my log4j configuration but doesn't seem to
do anything.

Henri.

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Hanson Char <ha...@gmail.com>.
> That worked for me on the command line, but not in jetty launcher.

That's the problem.

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Gabe <gh...@ekosystems.com>.
Have you tried setting

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Hanson Char <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Gabe <gh...@ekosystems.com>.

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry logging

Posted by Konstantin Iignatyev <kg...@yahoo.com>.

Henri Dupre wrote:

>I'm used to work with log4j and I see that Tapestry is (unfortunately)
>using Commons-Logging.
>I can't figure out how to get Tapestry in debug mode.
>I've tried to set it up in my log4j configuration but doesn't seem to
>do anything.
>
>Henri.

Konstantin Ignatyev

http://www.kgionline.com

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2.700 tons of CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263.000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:
Why the Environmental Movement Needs a Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.
New York:  State University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)