Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Σπύρος Αναστασόπουλος <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/19 10:08:02 UTC

pick activity and one way operations(II)

Hi

I couldn't create an issue for my previous post
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200811.mbox/%3c35f8b6590811170541i3e08a340pdaf52def75a18ec4@mail.gmail.com%3e

I attach the whole deployment unit and the sample messages(generated by SOAPUI)

Spyros

Re: pick activity and one way operations(II)

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Thank you.  I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-432 to
track this issue.

I suggest you create a Jira account so you can comment on the issue if we
have questions, etc.

alex