Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/26 21:57:00 UTC

POLL: Log Readers? Analyzers?

Quick Poll ...

A post on the roller-dev list mentioned:
  Nothing like a good log analysis tool that parses Apache log files.
Are any among you using a program that they would recommend?

Re: POLL: Log Readers? Analyzers?

Posted by Mihir Sambhus <mi...@sambhus.com>.
I have been using awstats and am very happy with the statistics it provides.

-mihir

On 10/26/05, Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I use Webalizer, only because it's provided by my ISP by default.
>
> http://raibledesigns.com/stats/
>
> Matt
>
> On 10/26/05, Greg Hamer <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Quick Poll ...
> >
> > A post on the roller-dev list mentioned:
> > Nothing like a good log analysis tool that parses Apache log files.
> > Are any among you using a program that they would recommend?
> >
> > Thanks,

Mihir
http://mihir.desihub.com/weblog
http://weblog.sambhus.com