Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Summers <da...@summersoft.fay.ar.us> on 2003/12/26 22:05:54 UTC

Subversion "status" page query (Beta, 1.0)????

For a couple of months now, any time I go to the Subversion "status" page
and click on Beta or 1.0 Release I get the message:

! Your query returned no results.  Please refine you query and try again.

Is this what is supposed to happen?  Are there no issues for Beta or for
1.0 Release or does the query need to be updated?

   Thanks!

--
David Wayne Summers          "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!"
david@summersoft.fay.ar.us   PGP Key: http://summersoft.fay.ar.us/~david/pgp.txt

Re: Subversion "status" page query (Beta, 1.0)????

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> writes:
> > Is this what is supposed to happen?  Are there no issues for Beta or for
> > 1.0 Release or does the query need to be updated?
>
> a) We're in beta so we had to clear all the issues marked with that
> milestone.

It's a bug in the status page; I'll fix it.

> b) 1.0 issues have been cleared thus the reason we've got a
> 1.0-stabilization branch.  There are some issues that are sitting with
> targets of 1.0-cand.  These will be voted on to decide if they need to
> be fixed before 1.0 on Jan 8th.  If they get 3 commiters voting for them
> the already existing patches will be merged into the 1.0 branch and they
> will be closed.  Otherwise they'll be marked as Post-1.0, no milestone,
> or 1.2 (not sure which).

Note that the majority of 1.0 candidate changes are listed in the
STATUS file in the top of the 1.0-stabilization branch, not in the
issue tracker.  The issue tracker is only used for those change that
do not exist as trunk commits already.

-Karl

Re: Subversion "status" page query (Beta, 1.0)????

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 04:05:54PM -0600, David Summers wrote:
> For a couple of months now, any time I go to the Subversion "status" page
> and click on Beta or 1.0 Release I get the message:
>
> ! Your query returned no results.  Please refine you query and try again.
>
> Is this what is supposed to happen?  Are there no issues for Beta or for
> 1.0 Release or does the query need to be updated?

a) We're in beta so we had to clear all the issues marked with that
milestone.

b) 1.0 issues have been cleared thus the reason we've got a
1.0-stabilization branch.  There are some issues that are sitting with
targets of 1.0-cand.  These will be voted on to decide if they need to
be fixed before 1.0 on Jan 8th.  If they get 3 commiters voting for them
the already existing patches will be merged into the 1.0 branch and they
will be closed.  Otherwise they'll be marked as Post-1.0, no milestone,
or 1.2 (not sure which).

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken