Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1997/09/05 14:22:32 UTC

[DOC] mod_auth_anon.html corrections

The mod_auth_anon.html documentation describes the default of
the Anonymous_LogEmail and Anonymous_MustGiveEmail being "off", but in
the code, the default seems to be "on".

The "Example" section could be improved because when used as-is, the
server returns a [500] server error (configuration error:  couldn't check
user.  No user file?). I added a comment to clarify things.

Proposed Patch appended.

    Martin