Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vy Do <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/05 04:28:51 UTC

Are declaring /templates/orbital/Inquiry.xml redundancy?

I see source code has file
\ofbiz-framework\applications\accounting\config\linehandler.properties
Its content has

# Templates
XMLTemplates.Request.NewOrder=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/NewOrder.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.EOD=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/EOD.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.FlexCache=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/FlexCache.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.MFC=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/MFC.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.Profile=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/Profile.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.Reverse=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/Reverse.xml
XMLTemplates.Request.Inquiry=%ofbiz.home%/applications/accounting/templates/orbital/Inquiry.xml

but I did not see the directory "orbital". Are these above lines of code
redundancy?

Re: Are declaring /templates/orbital/Inquiry.xml redundancy?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Vy,

Thanks for report, there is a pending effort about that:
https://markmail.org/message/seblhudurkh455ed

Orbital being just a part of it that needs maybe to be simply removed and not migrated

You could add in the above thread

Jacques