Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 12:49:53 UTC

Delete unwanted files from repository

On the company where I work, we started using subversion some months ago.
Only now I had time to finish a pre-coomit hook that blocks the inclusion of
some file types. Meawhile, unwanted files were included on the repository.

I'd like to know how to track and delete these files from all revisions.

Thanks,
Felipe

Re: Delete unwanted files from repository

Posted by Felipe Jaekel <fk...@gmail.com>.
I'd like to do something like this:

svndumpfilter exclude *.zip <  dump > filtered_dump

Is it possible?

Thanks,
Felipe

Posted by Stefan Sperling <st...@elego.de>.