Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mirek Budzanowski <MB...@softgroup.net.pl> on 2001/09/28 15:42:59 UTC

mod_jk instalation problem

Hello!

I would like to compile apache with mod_jk and mod_ssl.
The operating system is Solaris 2.7, apache 1.3.20, tomcat 3.2.3.
Apache is compiled with EAPI.
I compiled mod_jk using slightly modificated Makefile.linux.

I've compiled everything with no problem. I added mod_jk to the configuration
file, but when I start apache i get:

Cannot load /db/xred/apache/libexec2/mod_jk.so into server: ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /db/xred/apache/libexec2/mod_jk.so: symbol fdatasync: referenced symbol not found

Does anybody know what is wrong?

Mirek