Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Patrick Lucas <pa...@ververica.com> on 2020/02/21 10:19:59 UTC

Adding a new "Docker Images" component to Jira

Hi,

Could someone with permissions add a new component to the FLINK project in
Jira for the Docker images <https://github.com/apache/flink-docker>?

There is already a "Deployment / Docker" component, but that's not quite
the same as maintenance/improvements on the flink-docker images.

Either top-level "Docker Images" or perhaps "Release / Docker Images" would
be fine.

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: Adding a new "Docker Images" component to Jira

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the feedback.
Transaction committed.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.