Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by Shahzad Younas <sh...@bananacomputers.com> on 2005/03/16 13:23:00 UTC

Using MessageFaults and How to instantiate an object and get its key

Hi all,

I am new to Apollo and I am trying it out. I have a few questions and would
be REALLY grateful for some assistance.

1) I have created some custom methods which return a ResponseDocument...I
have specified (in the wsdl) some message Faults for these methods, but how,
programatically do i get my method to return a custom message fault? My
custom methods (in the service class) demand that I return a
ResponseDocument, not a ResponseFaultDocument(my own fault).

2) How do I, on the client side, instantiate a WSRF service object, and how
do i extract its key? My product consists of a serious of normal web
services. One of them will instantiate some object. It will then pass on
that objects key to the other web services to allow them to call specific
methods on that object.

I hope my questions are clear!

Many thanks
Shahzad