Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Volkan Istek <vo...@sqills.com> on 2012/10/16 17:58:56 UTC

Broken link for avalon

Hi Guys,

I am trying use FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) with maven. It uses avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar and it can't download it. Because of following links are not working.  Directories are there and other filres in the directories are there too.

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/avalon/framework/avalon-framework-api/4.3.1/avalon-framework-api-4.3.1.jar

Do you have any idea for it or fo you know who I should  connect in order to fix it?

Thanks,
Volkan Istek

Volkan Istek * Senior Software Developer* +90 216 576 80 66

[cid:image001.gif@01CDABD0.4B560BD0]<http://www.sqills.com/>

Enschede

+31 (0)88 7745570

Hengelosestraat 52, 7514 AJ

NL

Haarlem

+31 (0)88 7745570

Leidsevaart 594, 2014 HT

NL

Istanbul

+90 216 576 80 66

  Kayışdağı Cad. Sevinç Sok. No:5 Kat:5 34758 Küçükbakkalköy, Ataşehir / İstanbul

TR

Tunis

+216 97 861 927

64, Rue d'Iran, 2nd Floor, La Fayette, 1002

TN

Re: Broken link for avalon

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
moving this to fop-users, since it is not an XGC issue nor a dev issue:

note that there is an error in xmlgraphics-fop-pom-template.pom in the
current FOP trunk, which would go into the maven bundle if you had built it
from trunk: 4.3.1 is specified for avalon.framework when 4.2.0 should have
been specified (or at least the latter is what is present in lib/build);

i already fixed this error in the FOP1.1 bundle currently undergoing a vote
for release [1]; after the release, this fix will be merged into trunk
(unless someone does it before then)

[1] http://people.apache.org/~gadams/candidates/fop-1_1/

Re: Broken link for avalon

Posted by Luis Bernardo <lm...@gmail.com>.