Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/21 17:24:11 UTC

@PMC: Request permission for a HyderabadJUG meetup for Wicket

Apparently to abide by the rules of the ComDev [1] I have to ask
permission to use the Apache Wicket name for organizing a meetup event
for the HyderabadJUG concerning Wicket.

So here it goes:

Can I, in conjunction with my co-organizers of the HyderabadJUG and
our local business partner use the Apache Wicket name to organize an
event concerning our project with one or two talks about Wicket?

[ ] +1: yes you can use the Apache Wicket™ brand for the HyderabadJUG
[ ] -1: Nope

Martijn

[1] http://community.apache.org/events/small-events.html

Re: @PMC: Request permission for a HyderabadJUG meetup for Wicket

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
+ 1: yes you can use the Apache Wicket™ brand for the HyderabadJUG

Have fun!

On Dec 21, 2017 6:42 PM, "Pedro Santos" <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1: yes you can use the Apache Wicket™ brand for the HyderabadJUG

good meetup Martijn

Pedro Santos

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Martijn Dashorst <

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
+1 :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: @PMC: Request permission for a HyderabadJUG meetup for Wicket

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francois Meillet <fr...@gmail.com>.
+ 1: yes you can use the Apache Wicket™ brand for the HyderabadJUG

Have fun !

François

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
+1 have fun