Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 14:09:35 UTC

new member of #http record ?

Any objection I add UrlHandlers and DefaultFun to the #http record.
Would be usefull for any custom handler that need to use the
http_handler and not only the db and design http handlers. Like for
example in the rewriter.

So record would become :

-record(httpd,
    {mochi_req,
    peer,
    method,
    path_parts,
    db_url_handlers,
    user_ctx,
    req_body = undefined,
    design_url_handlers,
    auth,
    default_fun,
    url_handlers
    }).

This is really a small change but very useful since we don't need to
have read a new time the ini for that.

- benoit

Re: new member of #http record ?

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any objection I add UrlHandlers and DefaultFun to the #http record.
> Would be usefull for any custom handler that need to use the
> http_handler and not only the db and design http handlers. Like for
> example in the rewriter.
>
> So record would become :
>
> -record(httpd,
>    {mochi_req,
>    peer,
>    method,
>    path_parts,
>    db_url_handlers,
>    user_ctx,
>    req_body = undefined,
>    design_url_handlers,
>    auth,
>    default_fun,
>    url_handlers
>    }).
>
> This is really a small change but very useful since we don't need to
> have read a new time the ini for that.
>
> - benoit

Hi created a ticket with the needed diff for that :