Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2019/01/06 22:44:22 UTC

Bug 63059 - Create a new JSONExporter that would export as JSON the content of Statistic table

Hello,
I think there is a need to export as JSON the data computed by JMeter
when we generate the
HTML Report generator.

For example, in jmeter-maven-plugin
(https://github.com/jmeter-maven-plugin/jmeter-maven-plugin),
in the jmeter-check-results phase, it would be nice to have smarter
Failure criterion rules
and I don't want to recompute the same data that are already done by JMeter.
Currently for example, as a very limited case, I recompute the error
rate to be able to have such criterion, which seems stupid to me.

With this feature, I would just use the statistics.json and have some
rules based on some
expression language.
But I guess there are many other use cases:

- Jenkins plugin that would historize those data
- Users wanting to render those data differently

Regards
Philippe M.