Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Thibaut Cuvelier <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/21 15:51:42 UTC

Re: Translation of some article to French

Hello again,

We've been quite busy these last weeks, that's why I forgot to send you the
links to the articles translated into French:
An Introduction to RDF and the Jena RDF API (
http://openjena.org/tutorial/RDF_API/index.html):
http://web-semantique.developpez.com/tutoriels/jena/introduction-rdf/
SPARQL Tutorial (http://jena.sourceforge.net/ARQ/Tutorial/):
http://web-semantique.developpez.com/tutoriels/jena/arq/introduction-sparql/

We also opened a forum about semantic Web in general:
http://www.developpez.net/forums/f1587/webmasters-developpement-web/web-semantique/.
When we have enough topics about Jena, we will create a dedicated forum.

Thanks!

Thibaut Cuvelier
Responsable de la rubrique Qt et de l'hébergement des projets de
Developpez.com
http://qt.developpez.com
http://projets.developpez.com

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Thibaut,

Good to hear.

We ought to add these links to the new Apache website.

As a purely short-term temporary measure, I've added links on the old wiki:
http://openjena.org/wiki/.

	Andy