Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jayson Falkner <ja...@jspinsider.com> on 2001/05/05 01:55:22 UTC

[Mailer Taglib]

Hello taglibs-dev,

I'd like to contribute to the Mailer Taglib, but I don't know the correct
way to go about doing so. Right now I have been working on a tag library
that supports the JavaMail API.

http://www.jspinsider.com/jspkit/javamail/jspkit_javamail.html

It looks similar to the Mailer Taglib and there is no sense is making two
taglibs that do the same thing. What I would like to do is merge my code in
to the mailer taglib and help work on that. My goal is to eventually have a
tag library that supports all of the JavaMail API.

Please let me know if this is a possibility and how to go about doing it.

Jayson Falkner
V.P./CTO, Amberjack Software LLC
Jayson@jspinsider.com
www.jspinsider.com