Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2008/01/25 22:29:40 UTC

[ANN] Apache Struts Tops OpenLogic Open Source Leaders List with a 71% Share

"Hibernate and Struts topped the list with more than 71 % of customers
using each. JasperReports is the only newcomer to the list this year
..."

 * http://press-releases.techwhack.com/15764/openlogic-5/

More marketing than statistical science, but it's nice to hear that
Struts is still on top. :)

-Ted.
http://www.StrutsMentor.com/

Re: [ANN] Apache Struts Tops OpenLogic Open Source Leaders List with a 71% Share

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 25, 2008 2:29 PM, Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> wrote:

>  * http://press-releases.techwhack.com/15764/openlogic-5/
>
> More marketing than statistical science, but it's nice to hear that
> Struts is still on top. :)

That reminds me (especially since it's Friday) of...
http://memeagora.blogspot.com/2008/01/craptaculous-web-framework.html

"Generally, Struts still rules the numbers (although, recently, he's
been asking how many people would use Struts on a new project and the
numbers plummet). He rattles off the litany of web frameworks (there
are dozens in the Java world, after all). And, on the panels I'm on, I
pipe in by asking people how many are using their own, home grown
"Craptaculous" framework. Interestingly enough, there are always
hands. And the home grown Craptaculous framework generally beats out
some well known rivals, like JSF (thank heavens) and Tapestry (what a
shame)."  -Neal Ford

--
Wendy

Re: [ANN] Apache Struts Tops OpenLogic Open Source Leaders List with a 71% Share

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Congratulations guys. you guys rock.

Thanks,