Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alexandru Rotaru <al...@altom.ro> on 2009/09/10 18:13:28 UTC

Variable number of parameters in HTTP Request

Hi there,

I am trying to run a test that submits data in two steps:
set the number of users
submit data for the specified number of users.

I would like to know if there's a way to send a variable number of
parameters in the HTTP Request (eg. for one user send 8, for two users
13, for three users 18 ...).

I can add IF Controllers and have samplers with different number of
parameters for different cases, but I want to know if there's any
other way ...

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Variable number of parameters in HTTP Request

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
you can add a BSH pre processor that does a sampler.addArgument().
regards
deepak