Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Leonid Chumanov <lc...@framedoc.ru> on 2004/05/27 13:28:32 UTC

How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) in xsl template

Hi

How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) from xsl template.
Or how can I get access to continuation-id from sitemap (If I shall know
it, I can pass parameter from sitemap to xsl)?

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Leonid

Re: How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) in xsl template

Posted by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com>.
Leonid Chumanov wrote:

> Hi
>

> How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) from xsl
> template. Or how can I get access to continuation-id from sitemap (If
> I shall know it, I can pass parameter from sitemap to xsl)?
>

> Can anyone help please?
>

> Thanks
>

> Leonid

Hi Leonid,

 I don't know if you can. You might have to add yourself this feature.
 Last week, during the development of my web app. I realized that I needed
 to access the URI of  the client's request from within flowscript.
 Such a function:

                            cocoon.request.getRequestURI( )

doesn't exist, so I had to add it: it's really easy.
Take a look at the thread that I posted last week, on this list.

ciao
 Enrico

Re: How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) in xsl template

Posted by "John L. Webber" <Jo...@jentro.com>.
Leonid,

To get at the continuation ID from an xsp:

  <xsp:logic>
       WebContinuation kont = (WebContinuation)
request.getAttribute(FlowHelper.CONTINUATION_OBJECT);
       <xsp:logic>
         if(kont != null ){
         <id><xsp:expr>kont.getId()</xsp:expr></id>
         }
       </xsp:logic>
     </xsp:logic>

Hope that helps!

John

Askild Aaberg Olsen wrote:
> Leonid Chumanov wrote:
>
>>How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) from xsl template. Or
>
> how can I get access to
>
>>continuation-id from sitemap (If I shall know it, I can pass parameter from
>
> sitemap to xsl)?
>
>>Can anyone help please?

  Jentro Technologies GmbH
  John L. Webber, Software Development
  Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
  Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
  Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.

RE: How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) in xsl template

Posted by Askild Aaberg Olsen <as...@xangeli.com>.
Leonid Chumanov wrote:
>How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) from xsl template. Or
how can I get access to
>continuation-id from sitemap (If I shall know it, I can pass parameter from
sitemap to xsl)?

>Can anyone help please?

>Thanks

>Leonid

There is a FlowAttributeModule and a FlowContinuationModule available. I
have not used them, so you have to work out the details yourself, unless
somebody else answers.

If you get it working, please post the details here! ;)

Another option would be to use the JXTemplateTransformer, putting

${cocoon.continuation.id}

in some of the pipeline steps, before running the JXTemplateTransformer. The
cont-id will then be available to the XSLT as an attribute in the XML.

Askild
-